DemographicsAndPsychographics

 1) What information do media companies use to create a demographic profile of their audience?The media companies use factors like: age, gender, education, social class, race/ethnicity, job/profession/earnings, geographical location to create a demographic profile of their audience.

2) Why are media companies and advertisers increasingly using audience profiling and not just demographics?Demographic profile organises the audience into set groups and doesn't take into account their personality and lifestyle choices which is why they would use profiling demographics.

3)What psychographic groups fit YOUR own interests and lifestyle? Explain your decision and remember you may fit into two or three different groups. 
my psychographic in my lifestyle is going out with my friends and spending time with my family and also clearing my

mindset by listening to music

Comments

Popular Posts